I am managing a quite a few Facebook accounts and I was getting tired of outdated chrome/FF plugins. Firefox has been updating itself frequently so most plugins cease to work. Anyhow I thought around this one based on the assumption that “whatever a user can do a script can do better” here goes:
How to select all friends at once to invite friends on Facebook.
- Open Google Chrome / Firefox
- Go to your event, invite to like your page and generally whatever requires a lot of clicking on check-boxes in order to invite your friends.
- Scroll at the bottom of the (pseudo)popup window Facebook generates with all your contact and wait till it has fully loaded.
- MAC Users: ⌥⌘J for Chrome and ⌥⌘K for Firefox , WINDOWS Users: CTRL+SHIFT+J (for Chrome), CTRL+SHIFT+K (for FireFox)
- The console will appear somewhere on your browser
- Et Voila, all the checkboxes have been checked :|